This park is a protected area of forest, which covers about 25,000 acres on the north coast of East Java. Location is Sumberwaru village in the district of Banyuwangi, Situbondo (the eastern edge of Java Island). You can enjoy the view and install Savannah Baluran (active volcano), the center of an area that becomes a living environment, many exotic animals such as pigs, deer, peacocks, wild chicken, some species of monkeys and also bulls as pets protected region.
You can enjoy the magnificent views of the forest and safari activities and feel the magic of the jungle. This park is unique because 15 km from the main entrance, is a beautiful white beach called Bama Beach, here in the coral reef fish and mangrove single-rooms.
Also check out hundreds of species of birds such as hornbills, peacocks and nightingales. If you like watching tropical forest vegetation, the park is a haven for many species of trees, plants and flowers such as pecan nut trees, Maja, Gadung, Java tamarind trees and mount Widara
There are several things you can do in this park, such as: - Safari Forest - Forest adventures - Scuba diving and snorkelling - hiking and mountain climbing mount - Hiking - Adventure Beach to see activities fishermen by day and seed for asylum seekers - Canoeing, rowing or boating until you the Fresh Water Gulf, Sejile Gulf and Bilik Beach.
- Conducting some scientific researching (with prior permission).
- If you prefer to safari to Baluran National Park, there are some cottage designed in Madurese style and operated by Environmental Education Center. There is also a main lodge that will serve you European and Indonesia cuisine.
- Villas and lodges, you can rent them with your group members (about 20 persons capacity) and the also provide a praying room and a canteen.
- There are two guesthouses by the beach, but you should have prior reservation.
- Baluran Information Centre and a small museum that has several preserved animals by the main entrance operated by The Forestry Conservation Region Office.
- The visitor can do many activities, such as; Diving, Swimming, boating, snorkeling
- A beautiful camping area that is located in Sumberwaru village (outside of the forest preservation area)
- Watching Towers that are usually used by rangers to watch or to observe the animals' behaviors and the region surrounding (you can bring a pair of binoculars or telescope to have a better look at the beautiful panorama)
Try to keep a wide range of industries, it is better to go to a car or a car Baluran Denpasar or Surabaya. You can also rent a car or Situbondo Pasir Putih tourist resort. There is also motorbike public transportation called “ojek” in the main entrance that will take you to Bama Beach (with Negotiated cost)
If you take a car, it takes 5 hours from Surabaya and 4 hours from Denpasar, Bali.
For tourists who stay in Pasir Putih, it takes 1.5 hours and only 1 hours from Situbondo.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.